The Qaffal Classical QC10 is a timepiece which exudes beauty and elegance. A timeless design crafted around an astonishingly beautiful and accurate hand built Swiss movement.
- A limited edition of only 250 pieces, individually marked on the rear case.
- 44mm case built from 316L marine grade stainless steel. Chosen for it’s maximum resistance against the elements. A Qaffal timepiece is built to last for centuries.
- Sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating on both sides. See through sapphire glass back which allows the owner a glimpse at the beautiful Swiss made movement, powering the QC10.
- Self-winding crown contains a full natural pearl certified by Government of Dubai.
- The watch is delivered in a miniature pearl trading merchant box, hand crafted in the Gulf from the finest solid teak wood.
- The QC10 watch is complimented by 3 camel leather straps in a variety of colours.
- The movement is a COSC certified chronometer movement with calendar, date and moon phase complications.
All movements are individually tested and certified by Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres, the Official Swiss Chronometer Testing Institute, which is the institute responsible for certifying the accuracy and precision of wristwatches in Switzerland. This certification is currently only awarded to 3% of all Swiss watch productions. To earn chronometer certification, a movement must not only be made from the highest quality components, but also be the object of special care on part of the finest watchmakers and timers during assembly.
- Limited edition of 250 pieces
- 316L polished stainless steel
- 44 mm casing
- Time, day, week, month & moon cycle indication
- Automatic self-winding
- Branded rotor
- 28 jewels
- Power reserve 50 hours
- Frequency 4 Hz (28,800 bph)
- COSC individually tested
- Sapphire crystal glass (front & back)
- Double sided anti-reflective coating
- Water resistant to 100 meters
- Superluminova indexes & hands
- Special designed Arabic twelve index
- Dial with geometric pattern
- 1 pearl with certification
- 3 camel leather straps
- Wooden pearl merchant box handcrafted from teak wood and inlayed with camel leather
Servicing & Warranty
Your Qaffal chronometer is a sophisticated instrument which may be subjected to a wide variety of stresses and strains. Within a very small space 189 components contribute to this exemplary timepiece. Whilst the components of every Qaffal timepiece are made from the highest quality, as with any machine, a certain amount of wear and tear is to be expected. It is particularly important to keep the movement lubricated and any worn components be replaced. Like any precision measurement instrument, your watch must be regularly maintained in order to function at its highest level of potential. It is recommended to service your chronometer every two years, while a major service is recommended every 5 years. Any Qaffal authorized service center is equipped and experienced in servicing your chronometer and will be pleased to complete your service request.
Qaffal watches are water-resistant to varying degrees. The extent of the water-resistance, expressed in meters, atm or bars is a standard value and does not indicate an absolute depth of immersion. The crown and push buttons must not under any circumstances be operated under water or when the watch is wet. This will void the warranty.
The Qaffal leather straps are like all objects of natural skin and their length of life varies considerably according to the conditions they are worn. Water, cosmetics and perspiration accelerate the aging process. A Qaffal metal bracelet is better suited to activities involving frequent contact with water or humidity.
Qaffal watches are constructed out of the finest alloys which have an extremely high corrosion resistance. Regular rinsing in clean water of the metal watch casing and metal bracelet will keep your watch looking it’s best. If your watch has been used in salt water or chlorinated water, it is strongly recommended to rinse the watch in clean water. If the watch is fitted with a leather strap, avoid getting the strap wet wherever possible.
It is important to protect your watch from jarring and knocks against hard objects as well as taking care not to expose them to chemical products, solvents, dangerous gases or magnetic fields.
Your Qaffal wristwatch or chronograph is internationally guaranteed against any manufacturing defect for two years from the date of purchase. For more information on the warranty conditions please check the manual section within the book which you can find in the wooden delivery box.